We believe it our DUTY as a good corporate citizen to make a positive impact on our communities!
Some of our important business practices include:
- As a certified minority-owned business, we are committed to diversity in our workplace and with our business partners.
- We support our communities through charitable giving and volunteerism for events such as the Anaheim Health Fair which provides free medical screenings and services for the community.
- We recycle damaged tablecloths via our restoration services by transforming them into usable, smaller tablecloths, napkins, or laundry bags.
- Our tablecloths are made with durable fabrics that enjoy a longer useful life than other linens in the marketplace today.
- We minimize natural gas and electricity consumption by utilizing innovative heat transfer and lighting technologies.
- We partner with sustainable companies who are committed to water and energy conservation as well as eco-friendly packaging and safety.
- We do NOT use perchloroethylene (PERC) within our Laundry Plants which can cause harm to humans and animals.
- We support waste prevention through the use of recycling programs for paper, boxes, bottles, and batteries.